Sunday, April 10, 2011

Upside Down

"Okay, Okay, Enough Already"
Have you ever found yourself saying this? 
Maybe... More often some weeks than others. 

That's me right now. I possibly had the worst spring break ever. I think i have shed enough tears to fill a river. Sunday morning, my grandpa called and told us that my dad's sister (and my aunt) Lacie had passed away. It didn't even hit me all the way until Tuesday when i went out to Sandy to take care of her four little children all under age ten. It broke my heart to see them. The youngest ones didn't even understand and said things like "when my mom's not dead anymore I will ask her if i can come to your house and sleepover." I just cried and cried. Also seeing my grandma was probably the saddest thing I have ever seen. Just seeing her face you knew how hard it was for her. It made me never want to hurt my own mother or my grandmothers ever ever ever. The funeral was on Thursday and my whole family was there. We all comforted one another and helped each other get through it. My aunt looked beautiful in her casket and Im going to miss her so much. She was only 29 and everyone cried for hours. I'll never forget her.

Part two of a bad week:
On saturday around 3:00 I was at dance and while rehearsing my partner dropped me. I landed on my ankle funny and I heard it crunch. I couldn't even stand and so my teacher laid me down and got me an ice pack. My partner felt really bad and i felt bad that he felt bad. But it hurt so so bad. My mom came and he carried me out to my car and we went straight to the insta-care. They asked me some questions and i got an x-ray. Luckily Its not broken but i pulled some of the ligaments in my foot and sprained my ankle pretty bad. I don't know if i cried more over the actual pain or the fact that it would affect my dancing. But they said sprains usually hurt more than breaks. and i believe that. I have been icing it and wearing an ace bandage and I borrowed some crutches. But I still can't dance for a few weeks. Isn't that just swell?? yup.

SOFD: "Upside Down"- Jack Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment