ALI BLAKE
came and visited us in Utah this weekend and left her sunshine and pool in california to be with us! But Im so glad because i couldn't have had a better time. I love her! We had had a sleepover and Marys and stayed up until three in the morning just talking! We had a lot to catch up on. Then on saturday we visited some friends, talked about high school/prom, drove around with maddie, got keva juice, I met spencers girlfriend, went to salt city burger company, hung out with friends ali missed and had a great time. On sunday was Spencers fairwell and we had an after party at the Belnaps. Maren finally came home from her dance competition and we took lots of pictures! What i like most about mine and ali's relationship is that you would think it would be awkward between us when we havent seen each other for so long, but its not at all! We are still such great friends! And Ali... i am planning on visiting you in California!
Guess what today is!?
MAREN LOUISE THUESONS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Goodness. Can i even describe how much i love that girl! She is so spunky and darling and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her! She is such a good friend and in so many ways we are so alike but so different. She truly always puts a smile on my face! I hope her birthday is FANTASTIC and I hope she knows how much i love her!
i bought her a pillow pet!:)
TANNER REDDING:
I love this kid. We are best friends and couldn't be more of opposites. For starters I'm 5"1 and he is 6"2. So when people see us together i look pretty ridiculous! He is the funniest, nicest kid you will ever meet! He is like my big brother! He lent me his crutches when i hurt my foot, He called me when i was having a bad day, He is always calling me Lamar, He always gets me in trouble in geography, and He always makes me laugh my head off! Im so lucky to have such great friends.
P.S. I got a feather in my hair finally:)

I love when you blog. and i love your new blog header/background.
ReplyDeleteand i love what you said about me. it really was such a fun weekend.
i can't wait to come back haha
you're beautiful ma darling.
you're beautiful! seriously when you come you are staying with me and we are gonna party! start making a bucket list or something! hah! i had so much fun! i love when you visit!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the feather Court! And I hope your ankle starts feeling better soon. I definitely know how it feels to have a bum ankle. :)
ReplyDeleteWoman! I finally read your blog again! And I love it and I love you!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Brett and Rachel! and maren i love you!
ReplyDelete