Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royalty

Could that wedding be any more perfect??! Kate is gorgeous and her dress was to die for! They are the most perfect couple in the whole world! And the wedding ring? to die for!!! The queen was so cute and all the little kids were darling! Honestly my favorite part of the whole thing was seeing everyones hats! They were amazing!! It made me want to go to england and buy a cute vintage hat that instant. 
I had so much fun going over to Jessie Bouchard's house with Emily, Katie, Mary, Mckenna, Abby, Haley, Ali (so happy she was in town!), and Maren. We ate junk food, slept a little, watched the story of how the cute couple met, me and maren fell asleep pretty much on top of each other, and of course watched the wedding! It was soooo fun!! I am still tired from it though:) 

the girls

the dress

the perfect couple 

Then Last night I waited for alison blake to come home from provo... except she never did because of traffic. So now i will not see her until the end of July. Boo! But instead Tanner, Trevor and Sam picked me up and we went over to Lexi Lewis' house with Bryli and Lexi Howe! We decided to go to a the movie Rio and Emily and Andrew met us there! It was a funny show. I mean honestly i think tanner and i laughed harder than anyone there. Then after the movie we went to Juicy Berry and just took tons of samples! Tanner filled his so high it was flowing over so he said "Lamar, hurry catch it" So right before i was about to eat it he pushes the rootbeer ice-cream in my face (and up my nose!) It was freezing but pretty dang hilarious! Then we ran up the down escalators and down the up. Then it started chucking hail and snow on us and it was freezing!!!! Finally Lexi's mom picked us up and then we sung "Friday" all the way home! I had a blast! 
I love all of them!

Lexi has a justin bieber cut out... jealous? i sure was!! 


Then Tonight i went to andrew neagle's house and watched ghost adventures and made a bucket list! and then we had a ghost adventure ourselves!!! Andrew and Emily shut us in his pool shed! it was so scary! I love all those kids so much!!


P.S Last night i came home to this video from Kamille on my laptop.... 
Watch it... I promise it's worth it:)



 SOFT: "I Do" - Colbie Calliat

3 comments:

  1. she. knows. every. word. i'm so impressed hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is seriously hilarious! i have like a thousand of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Hilarious!! I LOVE all the eyebrow action and the sexy shimmies. :)
    Thank you thank you Courtney for this GREAT piece of entertainment!

    ReplyDelete