Easter this year was great! We woke up and found our baskets full of candy and a pair of Toms for me!! Then It was off to church to remember the true meaning of Easter. I loved our young womens lesson and learned a lot! Then my mom took pretty much 100 pictures of us! Then All of my Odom cousins came over and we had a easter egg giant hunt! It was so fun to see all of the little kids get SO excited! My dad even put money in some of the eggs! I had so much fun visiting with my family and it couldn't have been a more perfect day!
I love Toms!
Easter Outfit
The Fam
Kamille and I
Is she not the cutest baby ever!!?
My Aunt Whitney!
Cupcakes!
Im kisons favorite cousin!
He's a stud
Isn't She beautiful?!
My Week So Far:
1. Geometry is hard. Why do i need to know the volume of prisms and shapes?
2. Mrs. Holbrook has lost her mind. I hate Charles Dickens.
3. I learned that the Solar System is so much more complex than we think!
4. I have started dancing on my bum ankle again! It still hurts but im finally recovering! woo!
5. Exams for dance are next week and i'm freaking out! The whole artistic staff watches our class. Wish me luck!
6. Ali Blake is coming to Utah... Again:) Im so excited!
7. I love driving. Im getting pretty dang good!
SOFT: "Everything At Once"- Lenka













I LOVE your Toms Court! SO cute!!
ReplyDelete