Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Was Made For Sunny Days

Guess who has a sinus infection...... Courtney does!! This is a picture of me right now...
Which equals disgusting.
Im so sick of being sick! I just feel so lousy! Im constantly blowing my noes and coughing up a storm and its just no fun at all!

Anyways... This week has been good! Its weeks like these when i realize how much i love to dance. Because of my dumb foot i haven't been able to dance. So i have had a lot of time on my hands and honestly, I don't know what to do with so much time. I get so bored! So i have found my self on youtube searching dancing and different music. I decided that i wan't to start choreographing a contemporary dance in pointe shoes. I think it would be sweet! Its funny how right now all i think about is dance. I miss dancing and its only been a week and a half! I can't wait to start up again. 

Also this week my dad took a new job so he won't have to be traveling to San Francisco. He will just be working in Salt Lake. When i first began Jr. High my dad told me that if i got good grades then he would get me a laptop. But His new job is giving him a new Mac Laptop so he gave me his old macbook for my 4.0's. I love it! I have everything organized now and i have all my music and pictures and stuff all set up! Its pretty sweet! Also i set up a skype account... (hint hint Ali Blake)

And for my bragging moment... I got A's On all 4 of my Tests this week and i was pretty proud of myself! Also I have been getting TONS of sleep! Mostly due to the fact that im sick but still! Its nice! The other day i took a 30 minute nap in sewing thanks to the best teacher in the world, Mrs. Guest. She is so cool!  

SOFD: 'I was made for sunny days'- the Weepies
(Can you tell i love the sunshine? Whats up with this crappy weather)

P.S. 42 days until school is out!!! Im so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment