Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sparks Fly

This week I got introduced to this amazing thing called Spark Notes. Its this website that gives you full summaries of books. And i asked myself. "why didn't i use this sooner?" It. is. so. helpful. I still read the book so it was not cheating and i think i did pretty well on that dumb fahrenheit 451 test because of it. It seriously saved my life this week. Honors English is really hard. It's definitely harder than i thought it would be.

Anyway! My week went pretty well! I drove on the freeway three times this week without killing anyone and survived through 5 honors english tests. And this weekend was so fun! On friday i went to rocket park with like 100 kids and we all played night games! Then it got freezing so a few of us went to emily greens house and played the game 'things'. It was great! Then today i went to Marens house with Mary and we looked through yearbooks, went to orange leaf, and played beetles rock band!! It was super fun. I love them.

SOFD: "You and I"- Ingrid Michaelson
(I literally could not get it out of my head)

2 comments:

  1. YAy for discovering spark notes! and yay for courtney having a social life!! so proud:) dance isn't taking over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me.. definitely "socially retarded" ;)

    ReplyDelete