Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 4: Only a Bit Homesick!

So a little bit of homesickness has slipped in! Mostly because Harry Potter was this weekend! All of my friends went without me:( sad! And i missed trek! I really wanted to go! and i miss my family! I have been talking to my sister kaylee a ton. Giving her boy advice and that good stuff! It makes me miss EVERYONE! But i love it here and have learned so much! i wouldnt change a thing right now! I don't have time to write as much as i want to! But here are a few highlights of the fourth week!


  • Rehearsals were long! Everyday was 9-6:30!
  • We got to dance for this little tiny kids! they were so cute! 
  • I have gone through five pairs of pointe shoes!
  • I had a stress management class! which was Interesting.... 
  • I saw Harry Potter!!! Cried through the whole thing!
  • I went to Schlitterbahn water park!! 


brigits amazing socks!

the boys wrestling in the lobby!


five pairs down two to go! 

chocolate frogs!


slytherin 

oh kevin:)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!

first in line!




turkey leg!

at Schlitterbahn!



im just super special. dont worry about it!

teaching kevin how to braid hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment