I felt like blogging but really didn't know what about, so bare with me while I write about random things about my week.
1. This week has been stressful! Like end of term always is! And honestly this week I have been lazy and I never feel like doing anything at all! But I survived. Tomorrows Friday! Yay! And so far I have a 4.0!
2. Music has gotten me through this week. When I can't sleep I put my headphones in and BOOM! I'm asleep!
3. This past weekend I auditioned for PNB (Pacific Northwest Ballet) Summer Intensive! Its a five week program in Seattle! But the hard thing is is that i really want to go some where cool this summer and train with amazing dancers but there are literally thousands of programs! So where to go?! Where to audition? It's so tough! I wish it were easier! But i felt like the audition went really well and i will hear back from them in about a week.
4. I also found out this week that I start rehearsals for Sleeping Beauty with the company next week! This is the biggest and coolest thing ever. Its going to make me even more busy but it will be worth it! It's going to be like im an actual company member of Ballet West! Can't Wait
5. I decided Youtube is the greatest thing ever.
6. I found out that dance magazines are very helpful!
7. Gym class will finally be over soon!
8. Tomorrow I am starting to eat healthy. No more sugary crap for Courtney.
9. Advice to people who get there braces off and then receive a retainer- Always wear it! if you don't and then a month later decide you should probably start wearing it again it will hurt... Really Really bad.
10. I started reading the Driver Ed handbook. I know. Crazy right! Only three weeks until I drive!:) Well get my learners permit i mean. Im so excited! Stay off the roads! haha! And im still trying to think of things to do on my birthday. If you have any fun/cool/funny ideas post a comment bellow!
This post was super random! But hey, Im just catching everyone up in a day in the life of me!

Response to #8. Good luck it sucks. but you can do better than me of course.
ReplyDeleteResponse to #9. AMEN PEOPLE AMEN. but keep wearing it even if it hurts like heck i promise its better than my messed up grandma teeth.
i love you. good luck with the whole ballet thing. you'll make whatever you try out for. no doubt about that!! and finally sleeping beauty!! you'll be amazing! Miss You!
Driving?!!! The very thought just blows my brain!
ReplyDelete