This whole week has been stressful and honestly not all that great! I have been way tired, over danced and hungry. I'm always hungry! Which is bad cause then I eat a bunch of crap food! But weekends just make everything better. I cheered right up!
Even though I really didn't even do much tonight I had so much fun!! I went over to Trevor Lloyds house with Tanner, Sam, and Maren. We took pictures on trevors computer and then we watched 'Cool Runnings' which is this 90s movie about these Jamaicans doing a bobsled race in the olympics. It was SO funny!! We ate popcorn and heart shaped cookies because Trevors sister Ali was answering a boy to the dance so we got to 'test' them out! Then Tanner and Trevor had a Guitar Jam session and played a whole bunch of different songs. Including the song 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5. Its the greatest song ever and my all time favorite. Then we played ping pong which surprisingly im not all that bad at. But maren on the other hand... Yikes!!!! hahaha It was so fun just to chill with friends that make you laugh and we all had a great time!
Cheers to the Weekend!!!!!!!!
P.S. 8 days until my birthday! I'm excited! I get a super bowl sunday birthday this year!
-A Day In The Life.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for the invite!
ReplyDelete