twenty ten has done me good
But 11 has and always will be my lucky number! So i feel like this year is going to be a good one! But first i want to list my favorite moments from good ol' 2010.
I made some of my closest friends this year
I made the cheer team
I started my "balletic-life" at ballet west academy
I grew taller... atleast a little bit:)
I landed a solo spot in swan lake
I got good grades
I had an amazing summer filled with family, friends, vacations, and dancing
I got to go to efy with sam hyde
I got addicted to teen vogue and the movie mean girls
Laid in the sun as much as i could in the summer
gave my first church talk
Went to my first physical therapy appointment
went to my first concert
went to many grocery store trips and messed around with friends
did too many blind-makeovers to count
had heart to hearts with my best friends
I made this blog
Had some fun parties
gained an addiction to mangos
Performed in the nutcracker
Went to Bhs football games...
and the list could go on.
Although the year was amazing im ready to move on to the next. Im looking forward to so much and I know this year will be great! It is what you make it.
Im looking forward to....
High school, of course
Yagp in february
My birthday
Graduating Jr. High
Having a summer again!
Hopefully going to a cool summer intensive
Efy
Parties
etc.






I've never seen that school picture of you and i LOVE it!!! and i'm so happy you finally posted!!:) you're gorgeous.
ReplyDeletehaha thanks! i actually didnt really like it at first! but thanks! you're too kind! love and miss you!
ReplyDelete