Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh Take Me to... HOUSTON!!!

I finally chose what summer intensive im going to and after a lot of asking and researching i decided on Houston Ballet. Im so excited! It will definitely be hard to be away from friends and family especially for 6 weeks. I'm kind of excited to be so independent though. I have to do my own laundry and go to the store by myself and get myself to class and everything! Its going to be so weird because i really do rely on my mom for a lot of that kind of stuff! Im looking forward to improving and meeting new people! I heard it was a really great program! Although i know im going to be exhausted every day! But it will be so worth it!!

-A Day In The Life

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Court! You will have an absolute blast with all that independence!

    ReplyDelete