Friday, November 26, 2010

Thank You

Thanksgiving. Honestly one of my favorite holidays! I went to my grandma blasers house with all 20 adults and 20 kids.... It was crazy!!! The food was amazing and the conversations even better. I LOVE my family. They are so funny. I was laughing all day. I had the best day! I got to hold my new baby cousins too! They are the cutest things! 
Family is the greatest blessing in my life. And thats why i love thanksgiving! Because it forces me to realize all that i have! I take advantage of what i have and its crazy to think that not everybody has a home, a family, money etc.


 I want to thank everyone and say thanks for everything you have ever done for me. Big or Small. 


Im thankful for...

  • Family. My parents and their supportiveness. Kaylee and her humor. Colby and his sweetness. Kamille and her... spunk:) Cooper and when for once he is in a good mood! 
  • My grandparents and everything they do!
  • Friends. Their caring, their smiles, their hugs, the occasional checking up on me. They are always there and i love them. Today i got many texts and emails from people saying that they are thankful for me or that they love me and it made my whole day! Im grateful for that!
  • Food... I didn't stop eating all day i had thanksgiving breakfast, lunch, and dinner! hahaha!
  • Music
  • Money
  • Clothing
  • A home
  • Dance! Where would i be without it?
  • the gospel.
  • I don't act like it ever, but i am thankful for school. there. i said it!
  • Im thankful for the people that come back to me although i push them away. Like my mom. Im constantly give her one word answers or take things out on her when im mad but she still continues to care for me and will still ask me about my day. I love her so much. Don't know what i'd do without her! 
  • Im thankful for everyone that has walked in and out of my life and all that they have taught me! so... Thanks:)

3 comments: