Ali Blake moved to California this summer. I have only known her for two years but it feels like i have known her my whole life. She is amazing!! She came to visit me today and i loved it! We didn't do a whole lot but thats okay! We sat in my filthy room and talked for a bit and then tanner trevor and sam came over! We ate popcorn and had hot chocolate and talked about how at our age we just dont need boyfriends or girlfriends and how high school will be the time to party it up and all. I love all of them! Then Brighton delivered the boys cookies that me and ali ate most of. haha then dax dave matt jensen and jack came over and we played air hockey and watched cake boss and you tubed random stuff and looked at awkward family photos. It was great! I love my friends! i could be with them everyday!
Im so happy Ali came to visit and i hope i can plan a trip to visit her and see her amazing house and swim in her poool:) right ali? i will make you swim. i hope you know that. I love her. beyond and above!!!
Cheers to a great Saturday!!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


oh yay!!! i love you courtney!! yes come visit! oh this made my day!:)
ReplyDelete