Why do i have to have such high expectations ALL THE TIME??? with friends, guys, family, and things in general? I wish i didn't because it just sets me up for disappointment all the time.
In august i had tickets to go to john mayers concert. my dad said i couldn't go. and tonight i went to sara bareilles concert because the website you could get them at the door. guess what? it was sold out. so myken and i drove back home. She is my favorite and im now SO upset. I wanted to go sooooo bad. I have the worst luck in the world.
Well, i guess i'll just blast her CD in my room. Goodnight people. this sucks.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YOU WERE GOING TO GO TO HER CONCERT?!!?! SHUT UP. she should come and sing on your door step for that kind of disappointment. sorry girlfriend.
ReplyDeletewell i do agree with that! i was so sad!
ReplyDelete