Me: "Kamille, how was your day?"
Millie: "eh. fine! but i got kissed today."
Me: "oooooohhhh!!! by who?"
Millie: "Luke Ludlow. He is so in love with me court and he just came up to me today and had at it."
Me: (Laughing my head off) "Well what did you do?"
Millie: "oh i just slapped him and then snapped ma fingers in his face and told him dont you ever do that again little boy or you'll be sorry!"
Me: (Laughing even harder ) "Kamille, is that a true story?"
Millie: "Yes! As true as can be court!"
Yup. I love my family.
Sincerely, A day in the life


Haha! I can TOTALLY picture her doing that. Especially snapping her fingers! Oh, how I love that girl! Thanks for the story Court!
ReplyDeleteyes. why did she have to be sleeping when i was there!! hahaha such a funny story.
ReplyDelete