Yesterday was a very long day for me! I had exams from 9am-11am. Exams are more of an evaluation. The entire Ballet West staff came and watched our 2 hour pointe class. They are looking at everyone in the academy to see their progress and to see who should move up. I stood in the front right and I was really nervous! They were so close just watching, talking to each other, then writing who knows what down! I feel like I did really good! And I did my personal best! My turns were shakier than usual but other than that it went well. I think we find out how we did in July!
Then I had a two hour break to eat lunch and then I had a 3 hour rehearsal for Sleeping Beauty! Which means I was on pointe for 5 hours:) Brutal, but I survived! When I got home my entire body just hurt!
Then I had to take Kamille to her dance recital! While I got her in her costume and did her hair and make-up she asked me with her cute animated face and pointing to her stomach "Court, when you were little like me and you were going to dance in front of millions of people did you get the tingles?" I laughed and said "Yes, Kamille." That girl cracks me up! She did such great job! Her dance was called 'the Back of the Bus' My friends Mary Leishman and Ali Blake came with me as well and Mary said "The back of the bus? Like Rosa Parks? I was laughing so hard!
I loved seeing all my old Dance Impressions girls! I missed them SO much:( They all looked amazing!

Yay for funny Kamille stories! And I'm totally down with you and Kels coming next time. The more the merrier! You just need to convince Grandma. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to come! Actually i'm fine with staying home. Then i can finally go see IRON MAN with the father!
ReplyDeletei know! i want to post one thing a week of funny stuff millie says! shes hilarious! haha kaylee... its okay i understand!
ReplyDeleteyou should post something about E F Y
ReplyDeletei will! i havent posted forever!!!
ReplyDelete