Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Lately the Ballet West Academy is rehearsing for our end of year performance! We are doing Sleeping Beauty, the Advance girls are doing a modern piece, and my level is doing a dance called Twinkle. And yes it is to a version of twinkle twinkle little star! We have been rehearsing for a few months and they have been so intense and stressful. 3 hours of rehearsal... on pointe, is very difficult! But it will all be worth it! Im really excited to see how it turns out!  I am Little Red Riding Hood in Sleeping Beauty and Im also part of the corps in Garland at the beginning of the ballet. I have really enjoyed dancing in Ballet West's Academy this year! 

6 comments:

  1. Dear Courtney,
    I'm coming! I need dates my friend, and the cost and etc! I don't care if it's the last week of school, I'm coming!:)
    I love you.
    Maren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awe maren you are so supportive:) im not sure how much it is! you can come june 3rd a thursday or june 6th afternoon that saturday!! its at the rose wagner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this means for me is:

    Less Courtney. Why, why does my sister have to be a ballet dancer?
    More dance= less courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! I shall come:) And I know the feeling Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i know kaylee!! im sorry:( i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Court, I LOVE that pic! Oh I wish we got to see you dance more often!
    Kaylee, you are too sweet. Love you!

    ReplyDelete