Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Getting Braces = Getting Ice Cream! Yum!!

Today My little Sister Kaylee got BRACES! She is such a doll! She is my best friend:) She is hilarious and always makes me smile! She is getting so old! It feels like yesterday I had braces too! She looks grea!t




So of course whenever anyone gets their braces on it calls for some ice cream! We tried out the new "Orang Leaf" frozen yogurt place in Colonial Square today! It was delicious! Although i could not believe how big the "smallest" cup was it was such a cute place! I think it is better than Spoon Me or Yogurt Stop! Kaylee and I shared cheesecake ice cream with strawberries and raspberries on the top! It was fabulous! They also have mochi balls there! I had never tried them before but they were amazing! They pop in your mouth! They could've entertained baby coop for hours! Orange Leaf is our new favorite place!

6 comments:

  1. Court, you are so dang cute and I'm so excited for your new blog!
    Yay for Kaylee! Tell her to eat some extra icecream for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! we love and miss you here! i will! kaylee is also making one! its kayleeodomlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Kaylee! You're such a good sister Court. It's fun to read about how much you love your sister! You have such a good family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks cute!! kaylee you can definitely pull off the braces look!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. Oh, and trust me i ate ATON of ice-cream. Courtney I love you sooooo much. I'm sorry i didn't rub your thy for you. I feel it's an honor to have my face on courtney odoms blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha kaylee i love you! you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete