Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh Single Awareness Day

Come on girls.... get yourselves together. Its not the end of the world because you dont have a boyfriend on valentines day. Seriously, the facebook status' about being "so depressed" are getting annoying!
Being single is great!:) go right now and flirt with who ever you want. And you dont have to worry about being with them all the time and giving someone that attention all the time. I personally like valentines day. You get to enjoy the freedom of not spending hundreds of dollars on someone to "prove your love" to them. How about we focus on the things we love... like... life:)


  • I love my family
  • I love to dance
  • I love sunsets and the beach
  • I love smiling
  • I love friends
  • I love the color blue
  • I love cheesecake
  • I love all the people who support me
  • I love being 15
  • I love driving
  • I love waking up at 7 every day:) haha just kidding this ones a joke.
  • I love clothes
  • I love chocolate
  • I love laughter
  • I love summertime
  • I love vacations
  • I love animals
  • I love getting to know knew people 
  • I love... BEING SINGLE :)
But really. Happy Valentines Day everyone! I just wanted to make a point that you can celebrate loving life instead of boyfriends and girlfriends. Okay, Im done. 

5 comments:

  1. cute blog header friend:)
    haha i'm getting sick of those facebook statuses too...and the justin bieber ones...(cough cough hannah bingham cough cough)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks friend!
    definitely agree with you there! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blog header pics! And LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you forgot to mention that you LOVE your uncles! especially ME!!!

    ReplyDelete