Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cause When You're 15

When You're 15... life is good. When You're Courtney Odom and 15... life is still good but busy as crap.
I did have a wonderful wonderful birthday though!! I woke up to cupcakes that my family made me and they were obviously decorated by Kamille:) They made me omelets and then i went to church! My grandma and grandpa Odom also came over and we opened presents! I got three pairs of pointe shoes and 80 dollars. yay:) and then we went to a superbowl party! For the first time ever i watched the whole thing! We had steak and shrimp and a chocolate fountain. It was pretty great! I got so many calls and cards and such and they just made my whole day! I really have such great friends! They made the best out of it even though having a birthday on a sunday isnt ideal! So thank you friends!
Then i skipped school monday and got my learners permit and went shopping at Anthropologie... sales rack:) and went to Biaggis with my mom! It was fantastic!








Life is seriously crazy! I feel so bad because i really dont have time for anything! You should see my room! My weeks schedule was insane! I have the privilege to be Little Red Riding Hood in Ballet Wests production of Sleeping Beauty! Its the most amazing experience ever! But i have shows everyday and get home at 11. So school right now is just not happening! Especially because a lot of the times i have shows at 11 am then i go to technique class 3-5:30 and then I have a show that night untill 11 pm. Its crazy insane! But i wouldnt change a thing! Im loving everything about life right now. Couldnt be happier:)

No comments:

Post a Comment