As everyone is aware tis summer time! With summer time comes relaxing by the pool with a ice cold lemonade, not getting ready, hanging out with friends, and being lazy.... right??? WRONG!!!!!
My summers are go go go! Tomorrow i start my 8 week ballet summer intensive up at the U of U! Its 8-5 everyday monday through friday! Then I am going to a He is We concert on July 1st and then i leave to California with the fam! Then I go to Vegas and perform my solo at West Coast! Then more ballet! Then I am going to Lake Powell! Then More Ballet! Then Girls Camp, Ballet, then School Starts..... so if you are wondering when you get to see me, plan on Saturdays:) In this post I am not complaining! I love my life:) i couldnt stand being home all day!!
-busiest girl alive
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

uh, again, i never get to see you! I wish you didn't do as much dance. :( BUMMER.
ReplyDeleteno wonder i haven't seen you!! haha! :)
ReplyDelete