Monday, September 26, 2011

four more months.. also known as. eternity.

Okay so number 1. I know i said im done blogging. but I guess i lied because i forget that this is the only way my best friend ali blake knows whats going on in my life. So i will do this for her. Sorry if the rest of you are like, bored out of your mind!

Number 2. (the whole point of this post)

I just want to be 16. soooooo bad. Let me tell you. it is so hard to see all of your friends go to homecoming and having all your friends asking people to the halloween dance a few days after that one. To see everyone dressed up all beautiful with their fun date and party groups with grins on their faces. But in 4 months that will be me:) Well.. hopefully! I just want to date. Super bad. So on homecoming night my dance girls took me to a movie and dinner. They are the best. what am i going to do when they graduate? Then i came home and looked at dresses online. But can you blame me??


I want this one real bad.


Im also finding that high school equals one big party. all of the time. Its the life.



Quote Of The Day: Respect is earned, honesty is appreciated, trust is gained, and loyalty is returned
SOFD: man of the hour- Norah Jones (Im obsessed.)

2 comments:

  1. love love love you court. so honored to be mentioned in your blog.
    when we graduate you will be just fine! me and mercedes will be there for you for everything.
    PS I am STOKED to help you get ready for Sweetearts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea. even though its forever away. Im definitely counting on it!

    ReplyDelete