Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Day in Bountiful High School

I'm in High School now... yes, its already here and yes, i have been counting down since the first day of 9th grade.

A DAY:

  • At 7:15 Morgan Cook picks me up!
  • Then we get to school around 7:20 and I talk to friends and new people i have never seen before. its great:)
  • Then I go to Drivers Ed with Mr. Herrick. He is a little stocky man and his arms barely hang down to his waist line. I just cant wait to actually start driving in that class! And I literally know one person in there but hey all the more reason to meet new friends right??
  • Then its off to World Civ. Honors! Brinkerhoff is amazing and she always does our homework with us! Plus i have Trevor, Sam, Jessi, and Emily in there!
  • Then I have Seminary! I dont know my teacher very well yet but i love having midge and gretchen in there with me!
  • Next is lunch time which is my favorite part of the day! Literally i just jump in peoples cars and ask them for rides. Im sure everyone gets sick of me but i dont mind:) I really do eat out every single day which is not good for me but its always nice when you score a ride with a cute boy right?? 
  • Then i have english with my best friend Ms. Bangerter! She is the coolest teacher i have ever had. She is way chill and lets us do whatever we want and doesn't care when we are late! But then she also is a really good teacher and has really good lessons! Im in love with her! She also likes me because she is good friends with my mom!
  • Then i stay a little bit late after school and just talk to people before heading off to dance!


B DAY:

  • Morgs picks me up again!
  • Then i walk down with tanner sam and andrew to the second floor. They have choir and i have jewelry! When i signed up i was super excited but now that im in there i have realized how hard its going to be! Right now im chiseling a ring out of a wax block. Im just not fit for that class. But when i get the hang of it i know i will like it better!
  • Then I meet up with my buddy Jordan Bleak and we go to health! I love health because we basically only talk about nutrition! Plus i have super fun kids in there like Bam Bam and Zac! 
  • Then i go to Biology with Ludwig! She is super cool but super strict! Luckily i get Tanner, Sam, Andrew, Ryan, and Emily in there with me! Its basically a party.
  • Then lunch time! :)
  • Then I come back for Mr. Morrills math class. My class is just a bunch of punks but i really like the teacher and after the weather cools down i will possibly be able to pay more attention. I hated the first week in that classroom... i was puddle by the end, it was so hot! 



Then there's football games... I can't describe how much i love going to football games. Its just a completely different experience when you're actually in the student section. Its so much fun cheering on the team and talking everyone that goes!  Its probably one of the best parts about being in high school!


The thing with high school... no matter where you go, is that its as fun as you make it. My goal this year is to make as many friends as possible and hang out with a bunch of different people! I know this year is gonna be a good one!:)

WHO'S HOUSE??? BRAVES HOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment