Friday, March 18, 2011

Hallelujah!!!!!

Finally! This week is over! End of term kills me. I have all A's:) yay! But i had a test every day this week including a final for geometry. So the day before my teacher was like "By the way there's a final tomorrow on everything we have been learning all year." great. But I ended up happy with my grades and my 9 year old brother Colby helped me study for my tests every night. I know its kind of pathetic but he is really smart!  Dance also contributed to my crazy week! I now have dance 3-8 on tuesdays and thursdays and it kills me! But its important because casting is coming up for our spring show! 

I can't believe how this year has flown by! With spring break coming up 9th grade is going to fly by and i couldn't be happier! (only 76 days till schools out) I am so excited for High School! I just got my schedule and I get giddy just thinking about it! I am taking so many fun electives too because I need to get my art credits done! I'm taking English 10, Honors Biology, Honors World Civics, Health, Algebra 2, Foods, Ceramics, Jewelry, Choir, Drivers Ed and Seminary! 

Im getting so good at driving!:) You all would be proud of me! Even driving that big Yukon I'm doing well! I can't wait to have my license and drive myself around. 

Become a fan of Ballerina Project on FB! Its amazing!

i was this camera!!!

Chanel Iman... aka my idol. 

I want one of these in my hair really bad. Not this many but i think just one would look awesome!:)

SOFD: "Hey Na Na" By Katie Herzig

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm so jealous of your schedule next year. we don't switch classes at semester and we have only 6 classes. so i only get ONE elective. you're lucky

    2. your life seems so fun. no joke. even though you never hang out and dance 24/7

    3. GET FEATHERSSSSSS

    4. i can just picture Colby quizzing you ...ahahhahaha

    love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I know im so excited! and thats weird you only have one elective! that sucks!

    2. You know i used to complain but life really is good right now! haha but YOUR life seems fun.. you live like right by the beach. haha i cant wait to see you soon!!!

    3. I decided i kind of want a temporary one! but i dont know where i can get one! haha so if you see any let me know!

    4. I know it was pretty funny.

    5. i love you:) and i love how we always number our conversations like this!

    ReplyDelete