Thursday, October 6, 2011

the colors that the rain throws.


All i can say is that right now... life is good. so good. its really never been better. The rain was fun for a while until it started snowing. its only October 6th! What The Heck! This is not okay!! :( 

I cant really figure out why so many people find rain so romantic. I mean its in all of the movies right? Rain to me is just cold and wet. I hate the two.. especially when they are put together. Romantic? I think not? The only exception for me is dancing in the rain! that is the only time that its okay. 

So i found this super cool website! Its called the Look Book. Basically its a site that people post their fashion ideas and outfit ideas on! Its so cool! I have gotten so many ideas! Check it out!  http://lookbook.nu/ 
These are some of my favorites!!!:)
want these pants
this just screams fall time!

vintage! 

SOFD: "Ballerina" -Leona Naess

No comments:

Post a Comment