Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Now That Time Has Slowed Down....

The Spring Performance was great! I was completely exhausted by Saturday night but it was worth it and i surprised myself and did well in the hardest ballet ever. The best feeling though, was when my teachers were happy with me. You know you have accomplished something when you please them! I can honestly say that i am going to miss all my dance girls this summer...  and they better call me:) Its so sad to see the seniors and all the trainees who got jobs in other companies leave! I cried and cried! Im gonna miss them!
oh baily:)

merde!!! 


just stretchin...? 





she is amazing.. i love her so much




It seriously feels like time has just slowed down! I went to being so crazy busy to sitting around my house being bored and not knowing what to do! Is that what its like being a normal teen? Its weird... I don't like it. I would much rather be busy! But it is nice and im getting a lot accomplished!!! I have so much to look forward to this week!!

-I went to kaylee's tennis match today.. she won! 
-tomorrow we get yearbooks, have a seminary BBQ, and have a 9th grade dance!
-thursday is lagoon day
-friday is the last day of school.. and im having a killer party! 
-saturday i get to sleep in for the first time in months, and i get to go to the stomp!! 
-and next week is efy!! 

Right now... life is one Big, Huge, Giant Party!!!! and i'm loving every single bit!:)


-A day in the Life
SOFD: "Heavy Metal Lover"- Lady Gaga



1 comment:

  1. Call me tomorrow when you get a free time? maybe after school? or whenever. i want to talk to you and find out about all the fun ninth grade activites. i'm sad:(
    love you!

    ReplyDelete