Saturday, December 11, 2010

RAWR!!!

This weekend has been... AMAZING! Tons of laughs with friends and family.

Friday: I went to Hogle Zoo with a bunch of girls to go see the Zoo Lights! They are all so fun! The lights there were so cool, they even moved! We took a bunch of pictures and had a great time!! Then we watched Confessions of a Shopoholic at Katie's house. And my dad came home for the weekend! Yay!




Saturday: I had a LONG day of dancing but it was all worth it! I have a big performance at the Rose Wagner on Monday night... wish me luck! I'm Nervous!
Then I got home and my grandma called us and said that her neighbor had baby tigers at her house and that we could come over.( hence the title "rawr!!") So we did just that. It was so cool! I probably won't ever do that again in my life! They were so cute and we had a great time!
Then we went to the gateway to go to dinner. We called Biages around 5 and made a "reservation." So they said we would be seated at 6:15. But we got there early so we just waited around. We waited and waited and waited and an hour had gone by and other people were getting seated before us and my dad was getting ticked! They were putting couples in huge booths! UGGH! So at 7:10 when we finally got seated my dad told them how long we had to wait and how disappointing it was because this is his favorite place and etc. We were not a happy bunch! So we ordered and were eating along while I bit into my chicken cardilloni I noticed it was still wrapped in plastic!!! Gross right?! So we nicely told the waiter and he apologized and apologized. Then the manager came over and apologized over and over again and he felt so bad that he gave us our whole dinner free, gave us two desserts, AND a $25 gift certificate!! So we had a free dinner... sweet:) And although the plastic was disgusting, it is still my favorite place to eat! And no worries, we tipped the waiter a lot!!




No comments:

Post a Comment