I always crave Orange Leaf and almost any kind of ice cream! The best is either their cheesecake ice cream or the Mango! Ice cream just can make my entire day better! Too bad im off of sugar until halloween!
UEA:
I am soooooo excited for this UEA weekend! even though i am not going anywhere and of course im jealous of my friends going on cruises or hawaii (maren and mary!) It will still be fun to just relax! I do have dance but only for an hour on thursday and friday! I am starting coaching for YAGP! Im so nervous but so excited!
YAGP stands for Youth American Grand Prix! Its a ballet competition with people from all of the us and you make top 5 then you get to go to the competition with ballerinas from all across the world!! Its in february in San Francisco and the Bigger one is in new york! I am doing cupid from Don Quioxte for my classical and i am doing an old contemporary solo as well! Im not expecting to even place but i just want to try it out!
Also this weekend im having a harry potter movie marathon with Tanner, Trevor, Sam and Dave! those of you who don't know them they are hilarious and obsessed with harry potter! Its gonna be great!
Other than that i really have no plans! Just the way i like it! especially when lately i have been crazy busy!


No comments:
Post a Comment