Sunday, September 19, 2010

Living Through the School Year

School. Im not sure if I can get through it this year. It's not that it's hard! Its just that I hate it! It is so hard for me to get myself to school every day! I think it's mostly because I just want to be in High School SO bad! ahhhh!!! I can not wait! Only 336 days left to go!... haha that's how excited I am! I'm counting down the days! My day during the school year goes about just like this!

Im up! I usually wake up around 7 or 7:15 (or 6:45 if I have to shower!) Then carpool picks me up around 7:45!
1st period, honors englishMrs. Holbrook is going to kill me! She is a nazi! She is so picky and we have so many assignments! In one month we have to read a biography, take notes on it, do a powerpoint on it, memorize a huge poem, write an essay on a cultural event, read 250 minutes a week, turn in reading logs, and do vocab tests every week! Its crazy hard!
2nd period, geography: It's not too bad! We took a test on friday, I stayed up till midnight with my mom! She's awesome:) She helped me study! I was really nervous for it!
3rd period, Fitness and Nutrition: I think gym is stupid. I get it if all you do is sit on your butt all day! But I dance 22 hours a week so I don't see why they make me do gym! We run the mile every friday! It's killer! And then I'm all gross the rest of the day!
4th period, Science: I love this class! Mr. Wood cracks me up! He is so funny! He has these big farmer shoes that are like two inches high! He is such a pessimist too! I love him! Plus I have Mary Leishman in there with me which is a PRATY!
5th period, Seminary: By FAR my favorite class! It is so fun! Everyone has a great time! I love it!
6th period, Geometry: Im just not made for math class. I struggle! I got an A- on my test but I feel like Ms. Barton doesn't explain anything very well!
Finally! School is over! On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I just go home or I go to a School volleyball game! On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go straight to dance!
Dance: I dance 6 days a week and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm out in SLC from 3-8! Its madness but I love it! I look forward to dance every day! It's the thing that I'm actually positive about right now! Nutcracker is starting up! And I'm actually too tall (that's a first) for clara this year! So I am a page in the second act! But we hardly have any practices which is great! 

BHS Games: I love going to the games! This past friday we played Woods Cross (our rival school) And, we won!! It was so intense! We were pretty much tied the entire time but we won 22-17! We were so happy! We have now beaten them for 22 years! The last time Woods Cross is when my mom cheered there and kissed the quaterback from bountiful and he got mono! She is proud of that story:) I think it's funny!

Life Is Good!

3 comments:

  1. i feel the exact same way about geometry!! i don't know 1 teacher that explains it well. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kaylee:) as much as i complain i wouldnt have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete